Tuesday 11 June 2013

My new bike


My new bike 

Yesterday after school, my twin sister, Stevie, and I went to Wiremu’s house. We all went up to the school to play on the new bikes that mum got us for our birthday. Our birthday is on May the 12th but we had to wait a week for our bikes to arrive. I chose my bike from the Warehouse and Stevie chose hers from K-mart. My bike is a stunt BMX, coloured highlighter green and white. I liked it instantly.  I hope to learn heaps of new tricks and become the best BMX rider in the world. I will have to practise every day after school.  
When we all went up to school together Wiremu did not take his bike. He just went on my pegs. We were like a stunt riding double act.   It was really cool! 

By Blue 12.6.10

2 comments:

  1. woo blue how amazing sent by blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blue i like your story you posted can you do cool tricks?I hope you post heaps of story's.
    From Stevie

    ReplyDelete